BMW and Husky ---????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Been speaking to the current importers as well as to BMW ---

Looks like the politics are still keeping us from seeing the new models --

At the moment the current importer has had no new stock on his floor for over a year --sad but true --Sorry Marco if you read this .

BMW on the otherhand want to bring the bikes in and they will be sold on the same floor as the BMW's

Only selected BMW dealers will have a franchise -now here is the catch 22 --BMW will -Not invest millions while their are still some shady Husqvarna agents out there -

Pity --some of the guys at Primrose have been verry helpfull and know the bikes like well.

My suggestion to them all is --go and work for BMW and get paid well for all your years of experience  ::)

Stop hurting the brand that is doing well world wide --KTM runs a neat an professional shop in SA and worldwide -

Learm from BMW and KTM --stop bitching and let us have what we want ---

BMW will not bring any 2011 models in they told me --Why ? because the 2012 models will be here in a few months --sooooo guy's i will hear this week what's happening and let us hope they sort out their differences and we can soon see Husqvarna back to its former glory ---

Hang onto your bike the value of them will turn as the start to get sought after again --