Full Throttle ... Full of Shyte?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiG DoM

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
So see one of the big splash Full Throttle ads in that BogSaafAfrica bike mag and a good price on a Fox Blackbelt kidneybelt ... need a new one and promptly enquire as to price including mail ... days later get a response. I do the EFT and notify 'orders' ... nothing ... e-mail asking for update ... "soreee but phones out"?! But we have mailed it  (Wednesday last week) ... e-mail again and ask for tracking number ... NADA ... Saturday phone for tracking number ... speak to Michael ... will get it and call you back ... NADA ... phone again ... Michael busy will give him message ... NADA. Now Monday and e-mail again with a little rave ... Michael calls ... will look into it and get back to you ...NADA. CEO Sean Rosenberg e-mails due to my little rave ... "Michael must have called you?" .... NADA

I mean faark lets test his patience. Real business to do pleasure ... and in this economic climate. If Full Throttle is only a bike gear supermarket for walk ins then say so do not jerk a paying customers chain.  :eek:

Rave off.  :dousing: