Kenisis`s Rally Bike Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenisis

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I dont know if any one is really interested in my building of my rally bike. It is quite extensive and costly to get my bike to the Start of the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge.

As some of you may remember I was going to attempt the challenge last year when I suffered from MLOT happened and I was injured and unable to race the challenge.

So i decide to do this thread for you guys and i will try and give some insight into what is required when building your own Rally bike.

For the first question your answer is No you do not need to spend a lot of money buying a purpose built rally bike. Hell there are guys even doing the Dakar on 2 strokes 125cc nogal. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask. I have learnt alot from this.

So to start off this is the bike that i am going to be using its my trusted CRF 450 X

DSC_0070.jpg
We have seen a lot of the UAE together and i thought it only fitting that i do the challenge on it. Also seeing that the Hondas remain unchanged upto the 2012 model. Apparently the 2013 model will be fuel injected. So for that i may buy a new bike.