Boertjie and the GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boertjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi guys... I've been out of town with no access to internet for the last 4 days, so only now getting to this post. I have also not checked all posts, but do not think that I actually saw something on this yet.

I recently created a very visible WD footprint reflective logo for the VARA... stuck below the numberplate. I will post picies soon.

On saturday at around 13:40 I was traveling on the N2 opposite the Virgin Atlantic gym in Gants, Somerset West Strand. I saw what looked like a GS come up from the back. As we pulled off, the person came semi-past me and pulled off and waved at me. I greeted with a nod, but only later realised that this rider was probably also a WD member and wanted to shake a hand. :eek:

Who-ever it was... my sincerest appologies for not stopping. Next time, please try pulling me over again. I will stop and say HI. If you recognise yourself... post and I will buy yo a beer... maybe at the DROS sometime... OK now, it was only one bike and I think it was a GS.

Regards
Boertjie