Ready to deliver and collect new bike from Jupiter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Soooo,
Gerard's probably JUMPING round right now with excitement, mind you, I'm also pretty excited.. But also a little sad. Tomorrow we ride 600 Km's round trip to go and swap our two machines. The Tenere' is still an awesome bike, and I'm sure Gerard will have plenty happy km's motoring with him. He's a good looking bike, and has behaved, performed willingly whenever I've asked him to, and has taken both myself, and my missus safely around the Penninsula for the past year. Only reason for the change really is to get a bigger 2 up capable bike that we can use to go places and see some of the Country sometime. I'll never be able to ride the Ten or use it how it's meant to be used, and will be happy that Gerard will certainly go on adventures with him, and know he'll take good care of Gerard as well.  :3some:

Here he's packed with the spare tyres for tomorrow 7:00 am departure.
readytogo.jpg

Ride Safely Gerard, and see you in Riversdale. ChrisL, hope you can come up for a brekkie as well buddy. See you all at the Wimpy tomorrow 12:-- am.  :thumleft:

Have a good weekend guys.

regards

Alan