WOA Centurion - customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently bought a riding pants and noticed that one of the seams started coming apart.

Took it to WOA Centurion and spoke to Sakkie. He arranged that the pants get taken back to the manufacturer / distributor.  Yesterday I enquired and Sakkie was not there but Wayne assisted. He could not find any record of the pants and said he would call the manufacturer / distributor and will call me back later.

Sure as hell, he phoned back later yesterday afternoon to give me the news that they were credited and I can come to collect my credit note. I was to bring the receipt. Now this is where I thought we are going to have a problem - I did not have it anymore! Wayne said I need to chat to Wade today - as he will not be there.

Got to the shop this morning, asked for Wade - and he was expecting me and knew all about it!

No problem, got my credit note today and should be able to get replacement pants next week when the manufacturer delivers the order.

What really stood out is that I had dealings with 3 different persons and all 3 of them went out of their way to make me feel like the customer is king. The manufacturer / distributor stood by their product and made good on a defective product.

I was prepared to get the usual "sorry we can't help because it is normal wear and tear / you don't have a receipt /blah, blah".But there was none of that!

A BIG THANKS to you all - this is what customer service is all about! :thumleft: :thumleft: