Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Die Kaia  (Read 819 times)

Offline DRAZIL

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • Alpha et Omega
“You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”
Charles Manson

Offline kaalvoet

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
Re: Die Kaia
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:31:27 pm »
Cool place and RR. On my list to check out. :drif:

Offline Swart Baard

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:45:47 am »
Thanks to Drazil RR we also went up there this past weekend. Really nice place with very friendly people  :thumleft:  Thanks Drazil for planting the seed  ;D

As with all the good, there is always a bit of bad...rather dont swim in the river when you do visit. My wifey has a very bad rash and we were told on Sat eve that they do experience high E-coli counts from time to time  :(

Not much they can do as it is a municipal problem that needs attention, real pitty  :'(
Mens leef net een keer. Doen dit nou of jy kry dalk nie later kans om dit te doen nie.

Offline DRAZIL

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • Alpha et Omega
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 09:57:23 am »
Thanks to Drazil RR we also went up there this past weekend. Really nice place with very friendly people  :thumleft:  Thanks Drazil for planting the seed  ;D

As with all the good, there is always a bit of bad...rather dont swim in the river when you do visit. My wifey has a very bad rash and we were told on Sat eve that they do experience high E-coli counts from time to time  :(

Not much they can do as it is a municipal problem that needs attention, real pitty  :'(

Our guests were lucky not to have caught any germs.
“You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”
Charles Manson