West Coast Nature reserve.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithk

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda TransAlp XL700V
We had a function to attend at Darling at 14h00 and as it is the time of the year and it is the month of the Women I decided to add something special for my Super wife, so I thought I would take a quick ride through the West Coast Nat. park to see the flowers.We left Durbanville through the Vissershok rd and hit the black strip all the way , what a pleasure with very little traffic and no wind to worry us.We arrived at the park and I quickly realised why there was no traffic , everybody was here already and it was like Adderly st. on a Saturday morning.
First stop:
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Stretched our legs and found these all around:
DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

We then went further to the gates of Posberg which they open once a year for the public during the flower season and we were in formed that  bicycles and motorcycles were not permitted  to proceed through this section, I assume as there are large Antelope in the area ??We really enjoy this park as you have the sea on the on one side and the Lagoon on the other , this is the lagoon side "Kraalbaai":
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Time was now running out so we headed back down the black strip and onto Darling. We eventually rolled up home at 18h00 totally relaxed after a super day out and recommend the ride for those who enjoy the flowers. :) :)