So I head up Sani Pass with a cage and ended up buying a Tiger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goonrider

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
True story, and one crazy story. Planned myself a Easter weekend in Lesotho with the cage since I had to let my Zaar go. Met a guy that had an off on his Tiger, we talked business and now I have a scoot again.

Crazy thing is that I ALWAYS do A LOT of research before buying a bike. And this was an on the spot deal, no internet to do a "peace of mind research" or nothing. To tell the truth I was actually contemplating buying a TDM and converting it like Barry13 did, but I wanted to do it with a 900 instead of the 850. Wanted to make a nice post of what would have been my "little project bike" on the form, and now things changed big time... Lesotho -> crazy what thin air does to you ::)

So now I potentially have a Tiger, and I can't sleep at night from over excitement, but the Tiger is still stuck on top of Sani.

I there anyone that lives in the Durban area that has an open bakkie so we can go collect my scoot? Will pay the fuel for you to go to the top of Sani and back and obviously throw in some beers at the highest pub in Africa...  :mwink: