Langkloof Biker in Critical condition - Livingstone P.E - Help Needed!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanaalAap

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Hi there guys,

A friend of mine who recently started biking had a terrible accident last week Wednesday in Joubertina.

A bakkie jumped a stop street and he collided head on with the vehicle, sustaining very critical injuries

The accident happened at about 19h45 and the ambulance only got him to Livingstone at 11h00 that night, and he was only helped 10h00 the next morning.

He sustained serious injuries to his left leg, which was broken in 3 places, left arm broken, femur broken, with a possible broken back which for some reason they cannot confirm at this stage.

Due to the leg fracture he's got huge infection in his leg, which has started to affect his kidneys and the leg might have to be amputated.

He is currently in the ICU in Livingstone in P.E, and his boyfriend is there with at this stage, but he has to sleep in the toilets and waiting rooms for the past week.

Sarel has been told he can no longer stay in the waiting rooms in the hospital, and he has no accommodation in P.E and no means of transport.

We are in the process of setting up a trust account for Nico Brink, and we are hosting a benefit concert Friday night at the Langkloof Buiteklub in Joubertina, to raise funds to support them in this dire time.

Any assistance of any nature will be highly appreciated.

The person in question is Nico Brink, 27 year old and in dire need of assistance.

For any further info or questions please PM me or contact me on 079 493 2141 or send me a mail on [email protected]

Thank You

Gerhard Mattheus of CW Malan & Kie, Joubertina has kindly agreed to manage the trust account.
Acc No: 1970 2500 30
Reference:  N78 - Name of Donor (As per trust regulations)