New to the site and visiting S Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto North

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hi everyone. Nice site. Looks like you have a tight comunity of Adv riders over there. I'm from Canada, just outside Toronto and will be Visiting your great country for my honeymoon in Oct. I've been lurking around checking out some similar threads here and would really apreciate any help and advice you might have. Unfortunately due to logistics and my brides limited riding experience we'll be doing most of the trip in a cage with a short bike rental while in Port Elizabeth. Here's a rough idea of our schedule...Landing in Capetown Oct 3, a few days in and around Capetown, about 4 days driving to Port Elizabeth with stops along the way for shark diving in Gansbai, site seeing in Knysna, Addo Elephant park, etc. Fly out of PE on the 9th to Joburgh and on to Vic Falls, 4 days in Vic Falls, back to Joburgh, Drifters tour picking us up for drive to Kruger for 4 day stay in the park, then 3 days left at the end still to decide if we stay longer in the park or find other options to explore before leaving from Joburgh on the 21st. Any suggestions for things to see and do along that route or after Kruger before finishing in Joburgh?? Any specific warnings other than the obvious?