Lets wave at the kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountainboy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I'm always facinated at the faces of kids when they sitting in their car looking at the big bike, rider with ATGATT. Then how their little faces light up when I give them a simple wave. Followed by the ' Mommy mommy,the man on the bike is waving at me'. its one of those precious moments I live for.

So I was dissapointed when sitting in the car , with my niece when she looked at me and asked why the man on the bike does'nt wave back. She looked so sad  - knowing I'm a biker too,she wanted a biker answer from me. I did'nt have one

So guys, when riding past cars and there's one bored kid looking out of the window, just wave. It rocks their world. Its all the little things the little ones remember.

I'm also hoping that rugby comes to the party and let the kids carry sand/cup onto the pitch like in the old days instead using the remote cars. Imaging as a little kid being on the pitch when your hero's playing. I mean, how awesome is that!!!!

heres to kids