Great service on the West Rand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Howzit all, (hope I'm posting this in the right place... ???)

So my F800GS is out of warranty and I'm not prepared to pay the price they ask (they've ripped me off too many times to count).  So a mate suggests I take it to Sean Danielson for it's 50,000km service.

This oke knows his stuff.  He fitted my new Bosch fuel pump (R340 at Midas, R5200 at BMW), new chain, new sprokets, replaced the non-BMW oil filter that BMW fitted at the last service, new spark plugs, filters and oil for just on R3k for the lot - including labour. And he pointed out that BMW had used gasket sealant on the sump plug - I wonder what BMW would have said if some of it had made its way into the engine......

The downside is that Sean is in demand and works alone from home so you need to be a bit patient.  My bike was ready in 5 days.  No jokes - I seriously think the bike is going better now than when I rode it off the showroom floor in 2009  :) :) :)

If you want his phone number send me a PM.

Thanks Sean - at last I can trust someone with my bike (suppose it helps that he's a big Christian too - blessings brother!)