SANI IS A WALK IN THE PARK (Day 1, 2, 3 & 4 - FINISH!!! )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACOVV

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
:-[OK – not my opinion, but so I was told . . . . , but if this

main.php

happens for the 1st time you are still OK with it, because it can happen to anybody, but when it happens again:

main.php

You must keep your humour, BUT when it happens with you the 3rd time,

main.php

you are glad you invited the right friends with to help you taking your bike further, and you do this:  :ricky:   :ricky:

main.php

Now that was the bad part of a wonderful 5 day trip we had.

The idea started with an article Jacko wrote in a “WEGRY” where he visited Sehlabathebe National Park and I immediately decided to go, but I cannot go alone due to my heart conditions.  A few friends were invited and bookings were made.  Few members of the forum were contacted / mailed about information of Lesotho and final plans were made.

The group:

main.php

Spoedvark (Rodney); Yours faithfully; Mnr & Mev Vis Arend (Louis & Nannie); Amarok (Colin) & Bike (Basil).

I’ll start the RR, and "Die Arende" will continue with it, but before I give the table over to them, I would like to thank:
• Jupiter for the info that I have to “mik and go” because of my heart condition;
• Losper for all the routes and the patients he had with me;
• Spoedvark for helping me taking “Ou Dikkes” further;
• Mev Vis Arend for the Asthmatic Pump wich came up handy a few times . . . . ;
• Vis Arend for the moral support when the going was getting tough;
• Our Heavenly Father for taking care of us over the 5 days where we travelled over mountains and valleys without any incident.

On this – I’m giving the table over to “Die Arende”

Thank you