8Bells-Royal-Ronnie’sSexShop-Tradouw-MalgasPont-Puntjie:- Thumper Revenge!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buks

Race Dog
Reaction score
After entertaining the “in-laws” from Thursday to Sunday, I needed a break  ::)!!! Called up “Die Manne”, but only Skolla was ready for a ride….(arfar2)
So we left George round 10’ish  on Monday, took the gravel to 8 Bells for a nice brekkie!! From Ruiterbosch we took the gravel to Herbertsdale, then a piece of tar to Gourits river (Die Poort), and then the gravel road close to the Langeberge to Riversdale. Our friend “WimF” from Riversdale decided to join at the last minute, and we met at the original Royal Hotel in Riversdale. After a cold one to cure the “storm-wind damage” we were suffering from, we took the gravel just after Oakdale – past Korente River Dam and turned right onto the Gysmanshoek Pass. On top of the pass we noticed that Wim has lost the left side cover of his trusty old TT600. I rode back to the bottom searching for it, but without any luck. Now this is one very special TT600, bought as a “basket case”, and painstakingly restored AND tuned by the maestro himself in his garage over 3 years’ time!!! This thing “f*ck’s off”…big time….BEWARE when you see it  :lamer:!!!
We headed for Ronnies Sex Shop for the most expensive beer I’ve ever had in my life!!! Can’t afford more than one there, so we rode to Barrydale. After booking in at the “Bikers Inn” …(Great value for money!!!), we did some “pub crawling” by foot, and eventually enjoyed a reasonable dinner at the “Dung Beetle”.
Back at the Inn after some good coffee and “k^kpraat” on the “stoep”, it was time to hit the sack….
Just when things were settling down, Skolla’s weight overcame his Pine bunker bed, and chaos broke loose (luckily he was on the bottom one and not the top)!!!! Thing is, the bed started giving way from his shoulders, systematically breaking away towards his legs!!! I have no words to describe the noises he and the bed made – but it was overwhelming!!! We almost shat ourself from laughter!!! :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:
Recovering him from the wreckage was also a tremendous challenge!!!
Eventually everything settled down- again – with Skolla now sleeping on the floor!!!  8)