6 DAYS IN THE SAND! :) My 2000km CHALLENGE in the EMPTY Quarter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenisis

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi there Guys.

Ok now I am starting to get my head arround what I have done! I suppose it is time to come through with my Ride report from my time in the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge 2012.

530857_3476467001030_1551881856_3015930_619217709_n.jpg
I suppose a little back ground is in order. I love Bikes and from as soon as I was able as a kid to ride a bike I wanted to Ride motorbikes. I suppose the saying is true with me that the Boys never grow up the size of their toys only increase! ;D

I started riding full offroad when I moved to the UAE in 2008. This was the first time for me as i have usually had road orientated bikes.

As a kid I was given a Black and white Telefunken portable TV by my grandfather. I remember watching that little TV at well after my bed time and in January of every year after it was given to me I watched the Paris Dakar Rally. I still have those vivid memories of guys leaving dust trails through the desert. How awesome was that?

48.jpg
So after many years of dreaming I am finally going to be one of those Bikers chasing through the desert! How cool is that? (Sorry I dont mean to brag but it is damn awesome!)