WC Quarry rules...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Garfield

Yes it does, it is a great place to go and play and practice skills, so it rules.

But this is more about quarry "etiquette"...

I will start:

1. If you invite friends to the quarry (unexpected friends), and one of them is on a BoF, it is up to YOU to make sure he/she gets through the obstacles (the ride organizer will attempt to help, but FFS there are limits to everything).

2. If this friends BoF has Anakees on, try kick yourself in the nuts twice, then read rule #1 again, ten times.

3. If you follow me do not for one moment assume I know where I am going, all I know is where my car is, and a vague idea how to get back to it.

4. If you follow me and I take really shitty paths which seem un-rideable, please read rule #3 again.

5. If you decide to have beers after the ride (one or two) by all means invite the ride organizer along.

6. If you are going to have lots of beers, piss off the elderly, scare young children and their mothers into therapy (they firmly believed they live in a safe environment), please do not invite the ride organizer along, rather lie to him/her and tell him/her that you are going to a relatives funeral after the ride.

7. If you take any of the above seriously, please go here https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?board=10.0, advertise and sell your bike and gear, and take up bowling (do not ask Pistonpete to help you with URL links, he has no idea...)

8.  Do, please, check that the poor bugger behind you knows where to go.

9. Do not follow an idiot on a WR450 who has no idea where he is going.