There's a Mazda 323 with a serious dent in the roof to-day!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer man

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
One Mazda 323 has a serious dent in the roof as of 1.30 Yesterday afternoon, coming back from Edenvale the traffic was bumber to bumber from William Nicol to the main Rd bridge( suprise suprise!) riding up the middle slowly 2nd gear, a youngster and his girlfriend windows open music blaring, took a gap into the lefthand lane without so much as glance in his mirrors, but for the Grace of God I was almost toast, managed to turn into the lane with him, I whacked the top of his roof so hard my hand stung for about 20 minutes, I can still see the total look of disbelief in both their faces, WHERE THE FARK DID HE COME FROM!! any way maybe the dent will be a reminder about looking in the rear view mirror, still cant believe he did not see anything the Bling Machine is like a christmas tree it has so many lights! ( took a few very large rude  whiskey's to get my heart rate down when I got home. :mad: