Eastern Canals... a new bike celebration, and some virgins on the rock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
So Grolls got his new HP2... "Please Judes, can we go ride on Sunday?".  So I phone a few mates, only White Rhino is free, but he has some mates that want to ride. 

I, being my evil self, decide to invite Hanno, he just learn to ride dirt 2 weekends ago... but the boy is gonna be bloody good...

So, Grolls, White Rhino, Hanno (all the way from Witbank) Mark and myself, and a friend of WR's met up at Harties and hit the dirt.  Thank heavens there were only 6 of us, the dust was horrific! 

We had a super ride I must say, plenty of rock-hard rutting in areas, and loads of sand on the bigger roads, but all in all, terrific riding.  Had brunch at Beestekraal, and then hit the road to "The Rock".  WR's friend had to leave early, so 5 of us took off. 

All the virgins just blasted up, and did the usual jaw-dropping stance observing the views... I love seeing it!  We then watched a few 4x4's doing the ride up....
Hit the road again, mostly along the railway lines.....
Thirsty o'clock arrived and the best place to quench that is Beemer Mikes... Mr Hospitable! 

I'll leave the guys to post pics and video... I know there is a good one of Mark riding the middle route up the rock... and tons of other footage...

Thanks guys for a super day's riding... I really had a good day!  :thumleft: