Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Riding 2 new Super Tenere's up Sani  (Read 1504 times)

Offline TVB

• Deleted Users
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
Re: Riding 2 new Super Tenere's up Sani
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 07:26:04 am »
Kobus ek is groen :biggrin:  Julle ysters lyk te goed vir woorde, baie geluk!! Ek gaan binnekort vir jou kom kuier, ek het n paspoort!! Ons gaan egter eendag n lekker Afrika trippie saamdoen, en net vir dat jy weet....dis nie opsioneel nie  :deal:

Offline woody1

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • XT1200ZE "Vinnige" Witte
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 11:20:28 am »
Nice surprise in the home post box last night when I got home.
Letter from Strauss Daly Attorneys in Umhlanga....
Dear Sir / Madam..... Accident Address SUNNY PASS GRAVEL ROAD......where the hell is Sunny pass ??

"Our instructions are that your negligence was the sole cause of the accident, as a result of which our client suffered damages in the sum of R13072.38...bla bla bla...." I will be blacklisted, my property attatched..bla bla bla...

Life is so unfair....I am the victim after this p@epol reversed into my bike....and he claims I drove into him ???
This Company is now sommer Judge, Jury and Executioner ? Where is my Police

Maybe I must get a few WD's together and go up Sani when this okie with his Toyota Condor is there....just maybe something could happen to him ?? ??? ??? He is a regular up there taking tourist on that route....something about Beach, Bush Berg tours.

I WOULD RATHER BE AN HONEST ASSHOLE .... THAN A FLIPPEN LIAR !   

Ducati 100cc Mountaineer, Honda 550 K3, Suzuki Gs1000E, Suzuki Gs1000G, Suzuki 1100 Katana, BMW R1100RT, BMW R1150RT,,,,,All gone. Only 2014 ST in the garage at the moment... And Honda XL 600

Offline TVB

• Deleted Users
  • Grey hound
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 11:33:24 am »
WTF  ??? now it's probably going to cost you money to pay for your own attorney. Write them a nice letter and tell them politely that you are willing to go to court to prove your innocene and you wil hold them liable for all cost......bleddie h#l

Offline Brandt

• Race Dog
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 12:17:12 pm »
Nice surprise in the home post box last night when I got home.
Letter from Strauss Daly Attorneys in Umhlanga....
Dear Sir / Madam..... Accident Address SUNNY PASS GRAVEL ROAD......where the hell is Sunny pass ??

"Our instructions are that your negligence was the sole cause of the accident, as a result of which our client suffered damages in the sum of R13072.38...bla bla bla...." I will be blacklisted, my property attatched..bla bla bla...

Life is so unfair....I am the victim after this p@epol reversed into my bike....and he claims I drove into him ???
This Company is now sommer Judge, Jury and Executioner ? Where is my Police

Maybe I must get a few WD's together and go up Sani when this okie with his Toyota Condor is there....just maybe something could happen to him ?? ??? ??? He is a regular up there taking tourist on that route....something about Beach, Bush Berg tours.
I think this is "standard" procedure from the insurance company. They try and make you the guilty one. Did you report this to your insurance? Your insurance layers will handle this.

Offline Skeltonsc

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 12:56:46 pm »
Agree  :thumleft: Send a copy of the letter to your insurance broker, let them sort it out  :deal:

Offline TVB

• Deleted Users
  • Grey hound
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 01:00:34 pm »
Agree  :thumleft: Send a copy of the letter to your insurance broker, let them sort it out  :deal:

Yes I think they will handle it, pity your helmet camera was not on....