Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Husky Official no more hearsay  (Read 4531 times)

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
    • Photography One on One
Husky Official no more hearsay
« on: June 03, 2012, 05:58:28 pm »
Now how TRUE this is ? I am not sure. I was told by someone who may be interested in one of my Huskies to buy that he needs one as the company he works for -- Waterworld CMH Marine have been appointed the --NEW importers of Husqvarna ?
They also import Can Am and SeaDoo.
If this is true it could only be a good thing as they have a good track record --Lets see the new 2013 Huskies should be available world wide soon --Hope we see them in the metal hehe
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:04:56 pm by blazes »
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one -- ( All sold now- Bought camera equipment)
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline gser

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Gelukkig nog nie hard GeSloeg nie
Re: New Importer of Husqvarna ?????????
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:04:27 pm »

Mr M , tell us more , wie ?
 And wie gaan OSSA invoer ?
 Did you see their new one's ?
 Take a look at their WWW.

Offline BMWPE

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Port Elizabeth
Rallye

Offline JustBendIt

• Vendor
  • Vendors
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • cunning linguistic afficionado
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 07:26:11 pm »
It is true - a very good mate of mine who works for them here in Cape Town (at their Paarden Eiland showroom) told me the same thing
The older I get the faster I was

Online BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 08:46:25 pm »
Now the BMW MD had told me an importer had been identified after a competative process but sounded like the Husky's would not be on the BMW showroom floors ... but then I heard here they would be??? Would Waterworld import for BMW?
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2E  Husky 701E  BMW R100S

:ricky:

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 08:22:03 am »
Now the BMW MD had told me an importer had been identified after a competative process but sounded like the Husky's would not be on the BMW showroom floors ... but then I heard here they would be??? Would Waterworld import for BMW?

Looks like waterworld will be the official importer of huskies --Pity Husky could not have been involved directly like KTM --
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one -- ( All sold now- Bought camera equipment)
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 08:52:20 am »
I was told by someone who may be interested in one of my Huskies to buy that he needs one as the company he works for -- Waterworld CMH Marine have been appointed the --NEW importers of Husqvarna ?

Funny if they are the importers that he buys a second hand one privately ???

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 08:54:33 am »

Looks like waterworld will be the official importer of huskies --Pity Husky could not have been involved directly like KTM --

Read somewhere else on the forum that a BMW person said that Husky will be in a separate showroom.

Owned by BMW, imported by CMH and run by ....  ?? 

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 12:00:07 pm »
I was told by someone who may be interested in one of my Huskies to buy that he needs one as the company he works for -- Waterworld CMH Marine have been appointed the --NEW importers of Husqvarna ?

Funny if they are the importers that he buys a second hand one privately ???

WHY Funny ??????????????????????????? I am the only person that has two--- NEW huskies that have not ridden --no 450TE or 510TE Available in SA ----
Current Scooters --

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 12:55:57 pm »
Funny in that I would expect that if he is working for CMH and they are the importers then he would have more options than the rest of us.
Should he not have option to buy one at cost (or good price) via CMH?
Maybe it is just too early and they have none, but then why not wait till they are here.
If he doesn't want to wait then why? Is it going to take that long until the bikes arrive? Will number be very limited?
Won't he have access to demo models maybe.  Will they only have these deals to top people and not normal workers?
People working for vw has pool cars they can use, at nissan they have car allowances and access to nissan vehicles, etc.

Just some questions.  Why is it that we always have to speculate and work on hearsay?

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 01:34:06 pm »
Funny in that I would expect that if he is working for CMH and they are the importers then he would have more options than the rest of us.
Should he not have option to buy one at cost (or good price) via CMH?
Maybe it is just too early and they have none, but then why not wait till they are here.
If he doesn't want to wait then why? Is it going to take that long until the bikes arrive? Will number be very limited?
Won't he have access to demo models maybe.  Will they only have these deals to top people and not normal workers?
People working for vw has pool cars they can use, at nissan they have car allowances and access to nissan vehicles, etc.

Just some questions.  Why is it that we always have to speculate and work on hearsay?

Well Pieter the Part POOPER -- ::)

I have facts that i would not rather devulge to some peeps who do NOT even own a Husky --

CMH --are THE OFFICIAL IMPORTER dealerships negotiations are under way and should be wrapped up in the next two weeks --this being the reason for not wanting to mention names of dealerships before hand that may or may not be a problem with them .

Also spoke to the current importer at the moment and he told me he heard this a week ago and it looks like that is the way its going --

The whole range is being loaded and shipped to SA --hopefully be landing at the end of June --

I will be having a 900 Nuda to my disposal to take guy's out for demo runs --YOU excluded -- :peepwall:

A large sum of money has been put aside for sponsorship and racing in most classes  :thumleft:

And i am sure they will have demo models avaiable  but WTF has someone wanting to buy a bike off me got to do with this post ?????????

Go and start a new post --not in the Husky side  ::)
Current Scooters --

Offline White Rhino

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Save the White Rhino
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 01:40:16 pm »
Blazes, what do you know about the new TXC310?
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy
Nothing clears the head like a throttle twisted and the fresh air on the tip of the nose

Beta 300RR, KTM500, KTM990 Adv, HPN635, 1200GS LC

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 01:49:39 pm »

I have facts that i would not rather devulge to some peeps who do NOT even own a Husky --

CMH --are THE OFFICIAL IMPORTER dealerships negotiations are under way and should be wrapped up in the next two weeks --this being the reason for not wanting to mention names of dealerships before hand that may or may not be a problem with them .

Also spoke to the current importer at the moment and he told me he heard this a week ago and it looks like that is the way its going --

The whole range is being loaded and shipped to SA --hopefully be landing at the end of June --

I will be having a 900 Nuda to my disposal to take guy's out for demo runs --YOU excluded -- :peepwall:

A large sum of money has been put aside for sponsorship and racing in most classes  :thumleft:

And i am sure they will have demo models avaiable  but WTF has someone wanting to buy a bike off me got to do with this post ?????????

You asked me about my "funny" statement so I responded. That is all.

Why do you react so heavily???
I had nothing against you, but with this nasty attitude against me I must say I like you less now.

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 02:35:31 pm »
See the WORRY in my eye --- ::)
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 02:36:31 pm »
Blazes, what do you know about the new TXC310?

What you want to know --pm me and i will see if i can help -- ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:54:26 pm by blazes »
Current Scooters --

Online BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 03:36:41 pm »

You asked me about my "funny" statement so I responded. That is all.

Why do you react so heavily???
I had nothing against you, but with this nasty attitude against me I must say I like you less now.

Now, now - let's not start swinging our handbags  :D

The real fact is probably that this guy wants a real Husky, you know not the hybrid BMW cloned ones  >:D
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2E  Husky 701E  BMW R100S

:ricky:

Offline alanB

• Vendors
  • Grey hound
    • www.extinction.co.za
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 04:23:11 pm »
I'm actually glad its not going to be in the BMW Dealerships, because all that would have meant is that everything will double or triple in price without much else changing!

I hope the new guys do well and make a success of it.

Primrose might have its faults but there are some good guys there (Robbie and Max behind the spares desk and Shane in the Workshop), they generally have stock of spares and their spares prices are reasonable.  Plus those three generally go the extra mile if possible.

I wander where the 610 service and spares falls in all of this?

So much depends on the individuals involved - if they have the right attitudes then its all good - if they are the normal cheating lying aresholes that you get in some dealerships then its back to the usual adversity that many others report!

Husqvarna '09 610TE - Great Bike!

I just finished a SciFi novel Extinction: Task Team, download the preview.

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 04:52:23 pm »
I'm actually glad its not going to be in the BMW Dealerships, because all that would have meant is that everything will double or triple in price without much else changing!

I hope the new guys do well and make a success of it.

Primrose might have its faults but there are some good guys there (Robbie and Max behind the spares desk and Shane in the Workshop), they generally have stock of spares and their spares prices are reasonable.  Plus those three generally go the extra mile if possible.

I wander where the 610 service and spares falls in all of this?

So much depends on the individuals involved - if they have the right attitudes then its all good - if they are the normal cheating lying aresholes that you get in some dealerships then its back to the usual adversity that many others report!

Spoke to Marco today --and he is also waiting  for a final answer -- he is hoping that the older model spares will still be left to them to handle -- Shane is awesome imho he knows a lot about the 610 motors as well
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 04:53:03 pm »

Actually there are a few BMW dealers out there that have also applied for a Husqvarna Agency that are also waiting aproval --
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:55:41 pm by blazes »
Current Scooters --

Offline gser

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Gelukkig nog nie hard GeSloeg nie
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 05:07:08 pm »
 Ag nee , die Italianers kan ook nie besluite neem nie , of is dit die Duitsers ?
 Wie het die antwoorde ?