• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1200GS/A steering damper for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kola?

I bought this Ralle-Moto damper for my GS earlier this year - in the region of R5500.00
Have since sold the GS and do not feel I need the damper on my GSA.

Damper is for '08-'11 GS/A.
All mounting hardware included.

My price - R3500.0 excl shipping.

BMW R1200 GS/GSA
The big GS1200 range of bikes are arguably the most popular of all the adventure bikes and possibly the major influence in the Adventure touring culture we have today so it is only fitting that we have top world class quality products for the king of the adventure world. 
These products below are all top notch cream of the crop items that gives the big GS what it deserves... the very best! Take a look and check out our range of parts that will have you taking your GS to new heights and places you never thought possible.

ALL R1200 GS/GSA

We have put a lot of thought into this product and come up with a very unique way of mounting the RM2 steering damper to the GS, we have utilised the steering stem bolt to link the actuator arm of the steering damper inside the bearing counter bore of the triple clamp, this keeps the linkage system neatly out of the way sealed under the damper unit reducing wear by not being exposed to dirt and moisture.

08-11 models (silver top triple clamp) will get a 10mm bar lift included in the kit but can also be used with any already existing bar risers you have fitted if you would like more lift than the 10mm included. - DO NOT TICK THE BAR RISER BOX FOR SILVER TOP CLAMP BIKES!

NOTE -This kit is recommended that a knowledgeable BMW workshop does the installation.

Damper-2Medium.jpg

Damper-1Medium.jpg