• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 KDX 200 ***PRICE DROP***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngj874

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
Reluctantly selling my 2006 KDX 200 which I bought from Old bugger April 2018 https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=221584.msg4015470#msg4015470
When I bought the bike it was in showroom condition. Since then it has gone to Wild west and Dewildt quite  few times so has a few scratches. Still runs as great as the day I bought it.

Extras/work done:
Forks recently rebuilt by Blu note suspension. Leon did some tweaks but there is only so much you can do with these forks. Definitely feels better though
Hyde exhaust guard and sump guard.
Hyde fork and disc guard.
FMF Gnarly expansion chamber and FMF power core 2 silencer
Tubliss system front and rear.
Frame protectors.
DIY carbon kevlar swing arm guards.
Wrap around hand guards.

The only non cosmetic flaw is the slightly bent LH radiator. This happened when the bike fell against the bakkie whilst it was loaded. Its not leaking though.
The bike had its oil changed every 200 miles (the clock reads in miles) with belray and air filter kept clean. Tyres still have lots to go. No smileys on rims.
Tyres are Michelin starcross front / Michelin enduro rear.

Looking for R 22 000.
                    R 20 000

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc