• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hi WD's

My neighbour has just discovered he and his wife are going to become parents, and they don't own a car, so sadly, he is having to sell his motorbike so that they can buy a car. I told him to get a top box for his baby, but he said his wife looked at him with a crazy look...ha ha.

Anyways, I don't have much info on it, I just told him I would try advertise it here to get some momentum.
I would love to by this bike myself, but my SWAMBO says one bike is enough.

Its a 2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050cc
It's been well looked after and never been in an accident, although it has been knocked over on its side, and has a bit of a scratch on the engine casing, and the clutch level is broken off (but it still works fine, like a 2 finger clutch)

It's got just under 50 000km on the clock, its got a full service history and was bought from Cayenne in Kyalami.

He wants as close to R80k for it as possible but is open to negotiations.

See photos I took this morning below, its a real beauty!

Speed2.JPG

Speed3.JPG

Speed4.JPG

Speed5.JPG

Speed7.JPG

Speed6.JPG

Anyone interested can contact me (PM), and I will then put you in touch with him directly.

Thanks
Dino