• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2018 BMW R1200GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Full spec model, with Rider mode Pro's, Quickshifter, Dynamic ESA, GPS prep, Cruise Control etc...
Just under 18'500km on odometer.
Extras include:
SW Motech S/S lower crashbars
Touratech cylinderhead protectors
BMW Radiator guards
Black tinted BMW windshield
Headlight protector ( A bit scratched up by loving wife cleaning it with an abrasive sponge...)
Rear indicator protectors.
Riot Gear Wide lowered footpegs.
Rubbatech tank pads.

I bent the front rim (smiley) from a pothole in 2022 and got the rim replaced with the older AC model rim that is stronger by Safari 4x4 in Bloemfontein on their recommendation.
So, the rim is narrower, but fit the 120 tyre just fine.

Bike never dropped and have not done heavy off-roading apart from some dirt roads now and then.

The bike is due for a service at BMW (only did 1000km since the last service January 2023), so this will be taken into account on negotiations. Next Service is only basic oil service and brake fluid change.

I am located near the town of Orania, but I will move it to a dealer floor in Bloemfontein in the next 2 weeks or so.

Sold to We Buy Exclusive Cars.

Attachments

• IMG_2469.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2470.jpg
    IMG_2470.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • R1200GS Dash.jpg
    R1200GS Dash.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: