• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2018 KTM 1290 Superadventure R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadhawg

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Just checking if anyone is looking for the most badass adventure bike ever built, before I possibly trade it in on something.

Details:
- I'll check the mileage but it's around 32-34k kms.
- All servicing done at FAST or RAD KTM (including big 30k service). When I was riding more I changed the oil in between yearly services as well.
- New chain and sprockets around 30k km service.....2 teeth up on the rear.

SW Motech quick release pannier racks, Quickshifter, bluetooth, Superduke end can (sounds great, plus an extra one and the stock can), bash plate, rear large luggage rack, touring and stock R windscreen, Heavy duty hand guards. Shorty levers Unifilter since new (extra filter supplied as well, 1 in the airbox and 1 to swap out)
Upper Crash bars + a spare set of lower crash bars.
On anakee wilds, but the rear is a bit worn so I'll sell it with a set of Dunlop trailmax missions as well.

Absolute beast, but I'm barely riding at the moment and something else that might suit me better has come up. I'll miss the stupid power of this thing badly though...

Looking around R185K but open to talk a bit.

wSTZtK6.jpg

WqcgMon.jpg

hujN27Q.jpg

0bb8450f7b65013651ca36c02bc426d9.jpg

Last edited: