• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

21" Front Wheel Conversion Kit for BMW GS/GSA 1200 "SOLD"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ploegskaar

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Conversion kit to take your GS / GSA from a 19" to 21" front end, complete but without discs which you would move across from your existing wheel, shorter disc screws are included - The tyre is still tubeless but without the tyre pressure sensor if your bike is fitted with one. The spokes are stainless steel, the hub and the rim itself was all supplied by BMW. In order to fit the kit the mudguard has to move on top of the wishbone, the kit includes a already cut mudguard so you can therefore switch between standard and the 21" wheel easily. I did this when I changed between offroad and road traveling especially if you commute, the switch over is pretty easy.

The reason I am selling is that I sold my GSA and the new owner wasn't interested as he commutes to work and back only, and purchased the bike with the standard wheel on.

This conversion gives your bike unbelievable offroad ability, I took my GSA everywhere, ask the guys that did trips with me. I purchased this kit from a fellow WD about a year and a half ago.

Asking Price: R7500 which includes a nearly new Michelin T63 and a Heidenau K60 Scout tyres (90/90-21)

If you've been thinking of doing this and have priced other conversion kits then you'd know that this is a bargain.

Herewith photo's of my GSA with the 21" conversion.

Attachments

• Galaxy Pictures 730.jpg
    Galaxy Pictures 730.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 333