• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Acerbis 20lt Tank - Yamaha XT 43F model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
Hi guys,

I have a retro Acerbis tank which I wanted to fit onto a Honda many moons ago but it did not work and eventually figured out it fits the older Yamaha XT models. You can make it fit on other bikes but that was it's design just to be clear. It is a retro tank and comes with the cap and tap (not sure if the rubber etc. is stil ok) It's hasn't seen many miles as I bought if from someone who was going to build a Yamaha Desert Racer style. Some images I found to give you an idea of what it looks like.

R2000. I can get it to George or Cape Town to a central point once a week. Anywhere else postage/courier for your cost.

sized_tankwith43fseat.jpg

It does not come with a seat, the only pics I could get of the internet to show. Took photo's of the tank last night but forgot to download!

sized_decalontank.jpg

It comes with the strange indent for a decal on the side. Not sure about the history on these as info is limited :ricky: