• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alpinestars BNS Pro Neck Brace - sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threeper

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
i bought this in around july/august 2020

i find it much more comfortable than the leatt 5.5 brace. i had been looking for a specific leatt brace that i was not able to find as the 5.5 model gave me a massive headache. i then luckily found the model i wanted so now this has just been sitting in the cupboard for the last few months.
it has about 15 hours ride time on it so basically still brand new. i still have all the boxes etc

it is l/xl size

i see they retail now for 3995 so i think 2800 is a super good price?

Alpinestars Neck Brace

The BNS Pro is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. The BNS Pro functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Primarily for use in motocross and off-road riding this protection device offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system. Thanks to its advanced material construction the BNS Pro is lightweight and strong.

https://flyingbrick.co.za/product/alpinestars-neck-brace/

https://www.langstonmotorsports.co.za/product/bionic-neck-support-pro-2/

Attachments

• Alpinestars-Neck-Brace-001-510x510.jpg
    Alpinestars-Neck-Brace-001-510x510.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Alpinestars-Neck-Brace-002-510x510.jpg
    Alpinestars-Neck-Brace-002-510x510.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 133