Bike accident in kempton Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSoine

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Please move this thread if its in the wrong place. Its not quite paying kit forward, but in the same light. Not sure if anybody has some expeirance with this. On Wednesday morning at 08h00 a young 17 old boy was injured in a serious motorcycle accident on Pomona Road (just outside of Noahs Market Hardware). I was unfortunate enough to be on the scene just after it happened , and have subsequently established that the scholar is the young brother of a good friend on my son. Really sad, the youngsters leg is broken off in 2 places, and without any medical aid he is lying in Tembisa hospital and will apparently only be operated on next month, if he is lucky. I am seriously concerned as to the possible loss of the limb should he not get prompt and proper medical care. Would it be worthwhile establishing a fund. Would dogs be interesetd in helping a fellow young biker? Let me know your thoughts?

Regards Dion