Bikers code

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischiefjay

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
BIKER CODE

• I will greet fellow Bikers when possible, no matter what their ride or who they are,

• I shall not pass by, nor turn away from my brother Biker who is in distress.

• I take it upon myself to protect children, weak , old and sickly.

• I understand and accept that we may belong to many different clubs, or just be lone Bikers, we are bound by the common bond of our chosen mode of transpo...rt.

• We stand together as one the Brotherhood of Biking.

• I’m proud to be a Biker!

• I acknowledge that there is a Brotherhood of Biking. This I have been taught and undertake to pass it on to the next generation, as it was passed on to me.

• I bind myself freely and willingly to the Brotherhood and will always strive to promote and protect it.

• I choose to follow the Biking lifestyle and adhere to this code of ethics.

• I acknowledge the differences in the choice of ride but realize that we are bound as one by the inherent dangers of being on the road.

• I declare that I don't lie, steal or cheat.

• I live life to the fullest and have no regrets.

• I don't snitch on our own.

• My word is my bond

• I accept those who ride the free wind and the highways and byways on two wheels as my close brethren, as if they were blood of my blood. Nationality, race, gender, age and social status are immaterial in this respect.

• I undertake to learn from those who are senior to me and teach and guide those who are junior to me. Senior and junior have nothing to do with age, or machine, or social status, but experience only.

• I will not pose, or wear insignia I am not entitled to. My colours are my special pride and reflect my experience