Bleeding van Triumph XC 800 se brakes ( ABS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boskind27

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi julle, kan iemand dalk bietjie help asb my ou wil die volgende weet ( hy gaan hopelik vandag nog register dat hy self kan interact ipv via my ;) )

Hy se: Okey hier is wat ek nie verstaan nie…
Volg my service manual klink dit of mens eers die gewone bleeding procedure vir non-ABS model doen en daarna die dieselfde procedure maar met Triumph Diagnostic tool (BLEEDING SYSTEM)
In die laaste stap sê hul weer “Repeat the brake bleed procedure as for models without ABS brakes”  ???

1.            Complete the brake bleed procedure as for models without ABS brakes
2. Connect the Triumph diagnostic tool
3. Follow the on screen menu to ABS Diagnostics. From the menu, select BLEED SYSTEM ( see the Triumph Diagnostic Tool User Guide)
4. Apply pressure to the trear brake pedal, press the Start button to activate the bleed sequence on the diagnostic tool, and with assistance, release the bleed nipple
5. Slowly depress the brake pedal and holding the pedal fully down, close the bleed nipple. Repeat until no more air appears in the bleed tube, maintaining the brake fluid level between the upper and lower reservoir levels whilst bleeding is being carried out
6. The bleed sequence will run for a maximum of 90 seconds. Press the Stop button to end the bleed sequence at any time. Once the bleed sequence has completed the diagnostic tool will display a message
CAUTION- The ABS modulator must be allowed to cool between bleeding operation. Always allow the ABS modulator to cool for 5 minutes before starting the bleed procedure again. Failure to follow this instruction may result in damage to the ABS modulator.
7. Repeat the above procedure as necessary until all air is expelled from the sytem
8. When all air has been expelled from the system, hold down the brake pedal and close the bleed nipple. Tighten the nipple to 6Nm
9. Repeat the brake bleed procedure as for models without ABS brakes….
Sjoe dis ‘n mondvol en ‘n half.