CHAMPAGNE AND CAVIAR BREAKFAST RIDE. SUNDAY 29/AUG/10.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIMBO

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR350
Pillionpup (Henrietta) and I are sponsoring another Champagne and Caviar ride this Sunday 29/Aug/20010.

It will be pillion friendly and pillions are encouraged.

Depart from 19 Flamingo Avenue, Fourways at 08h15.  Coffee will be served in my garage from 07h15. 

Modus Operandi: Pillion carries Champagne, Ice, Caviar, Crackers, tablecloth etc. in backpack.  Hint- Champagne and ice in sturdy plactic bag, caviar;still in tin/jar to be opened on site.  Glasses and crackers in crushproof container.  I am sure you can all work it out. 

# You are not limited to the above. 
# Pillions, while encouraged are not compulsory. 
# Crystal champagne flutes are not compulsory, but plastic cups and beer mugs will be        frowned upon.
# There are no facilities at smoke breaks or final venue, but there is plenty of bush. 
# Shirts and panama hats should be white. 
# It is about 90km to venue on 50/50 roads & tracks, with one or two smoke breaks.  should arrive 10h45. 
# I will discuss the route home when the champagne is finished.  -  Home by 14h30. 
# As this is a mini adventure, no more planning is required. 

While I would be pleased to hear from those who wish to participate, - You can just pitch up. 

Cheers