DIP IN THE OCEAN , PIZZA & BEER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
My partner has gone on a extended visit to her children in Cape province , So with me being self employed, I could not join the extended time away from home base , I now need to entertain myself , but riding on ones own is not that amusing . And being a craze , thought why not ask here and see if you can get some guys together that would bee keen to go for a dip in the ocean and then have some great pizza washed down with cold beers .
Now if there is interest and we can decide on a date , early summer , we can depart around 3 on a Friday afternoon , ride to Van Reenen , book into Pyramids for the pitstop on that leg , leave early Saturday morning , head for the coast , ( route to be decided) book in , change go for swim , return , shower , pizza & beer . Sleep , up Sunday morning , head home with a breakfast stop along the way .
Does it sound good? if keen let me know , I will make all the arrangements , you pay your own way . Just one thing , if you commit you are responsible for paying your booking,
IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CANT MAKE IT , INFORM ME IN TIME TO CANCEL OR AMMENT THE BOOKING .
More to follow with discussion on route and accommodation ,