Eikebos Fun ride Greyton 17 OKTOBER 2015 Post your pics/reports here please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riaanrw

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
A big thank you to everyone that took the time to join us on Saturday for a awesome day of riding and just chilling with friends.

I met a few new people and saw some old friends. If I missed anyone I knew sorry. It was a rather busy day.  :3some:

For the guys that did the Red route. Thank you to every one of you. Every body seemed to have had a good time. And to top it all I didn't receive any complaint of any bad behavior.  :thumleft: :thumleft:

We had a few bikes that toppled over but nothing serious. Just side stand incidents.  ;D

One bike that I know of had mechanical problems. A Husky's spark-plug that gave in. It went on the back of the backup/medic vehicle. There was a HP2 that drowned in the river/dam crossing. Unfortunately I had to leave him and his friend who was on a GS800 behind while they sorted the HP2. I left my number with them if they didn't sort it. They haven't call me so I assume they got it sort quick. Hopefully they will give us an update on what they did to sort it out.

Thank you to Eikebos farm Riette and Paul for there hospitality. The amount of work they put into this event was enormous. They are angels and deserve the biggest thanks.   :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

If any of you need a weekend away at a very exclusive spot Eikebos is the place. Just be sure to arrange with Riette as Eikebos is a very populare spot and is booked why in advance.

https://www.eikebos.co.za/

Honda and their team. Thank you for setting up a great display and a lucky draw I am sure we all wanted to win.  
https://www.hondatygerberg.co.za/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwqZKxBRDBkNmLt9DejNgBEiQAq8XWPqeQolRVEXxpkahnR48JVrDdUkCTlx-wbeEGBNRexTUaArkr8P8HAQ

Also thank you to Regis Laconi for being the backup rider on the red route.He did a great job.

And lastly but not least Old Walter ZSA. Thanks for flying that Yellow bird all Over so that we can also get to ride in places most can only dream of. With out your knowledge of the area and contacts with the farmers we would never get to ride these awesome trails. Thank you my friend.  :3some:

I sincerely hope you all enjoyed the route as much as I did.

Please post your pictures and comment here so we can share with those that couldn't make it.

Your comments on the route and suggestions for future events are welcome.

Cheers

Riaan