Emergency Medical pack for bikes and cars by ER24. Update Order form available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plaky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Guys, A while ago there was a topic around emergency medical kits for bikes and cars. I spoke to the COO of ER24 and they have developed two types of bags see what all is in the bag and the prices. I have seen both and the A4 bag is what I would get for my bike trips. Let me know your comments and if anyone is keen so I can let ER24 know on possible volumes they need to make up. You will deal directly with ER24 and you will pay them. I do quite a bit of work with ER24 and found them organized and jacked up. I was looking for something like this and will be buying one for myself.

The details are as follows:
A5 Motorist First Aid Kit:  R 195.50 (ex VAT) / R 222.87 (incl. VAT):
A4 Motorist First Aid Kit:  R 257.60 (ex VAT) / R 293.66 (incl. VAT):
Please note that the ER24 marketing team will be in touch regarding the invoicing, payment and issuing of the First Aid Kits.  Proof of payment will need to be sent through to the ER24 marketing team prior to the First Aid Kits being issued.  
Although we keep stock of First Aid Kits, there may be a delay in the First Aid Kits being issued if we do not have the requested size in stock.
Motorist Kit in A4 Bag;
2 First Aid Dressing No. 5 1 Eno Sachet 1 Safety Pins 10’s
2 First Aid Dressing No. 3 4 Alcohol Swab 1 Antiseptic Solution 100ml
2 Conform Bandage 75mm x 4.5m 1 Burn Dressing 10x10cm 1 CPR Mouthpiece
2 Conform Bandage 50mm x 4.5m 1 Paper Tape 25mm x 3m 2 Gloves per Pair
2 Triangular Bandage 1 Rescue Blanket 2 Sterile Gauze 75 x 75mm 5’s
10 Plaster - Single 1 Plaster Roll 25mm x 3m 1 Forceps - Metal
1 First Aid Scissors - Metal 1 A4 Bag

The A5 bag is smaller and has less stuff in it. I would rather make place for the A4 and have more than needed than the A5 and you run short of something. I will try and attach a photo of the A4 pack and the order form to this thread as well.
Let me know what you guys think and if there are any suggestions.

I tried now to download and the files are too big and cant them down to 500 as per the instructions. They are 2MB big. You can always PM me and I can e-mail them to anyone.

Geez I am now getting quite techno now that I have figured out how to reduce the size in MB for the pictures.

See A5 Medical bag contents and photo as an attachment below. For some reason it wont show as picture in the thread

Update....
Order form attached and medical kits are now available. I am getting mine next week. Anyone in Cape Town that lives here welcome to come and take a look. Order form below as an attachment.

Attachments

• ER24 Emergency bag closed..jpg
    ER24 Emergency bag closed..jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 478
  • ER24 Emergency bag open with contents.jpg
    ER24 Emergency bag open with contents.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 473
  • ER24 First Aid Kit Order Form 2014 pdf.pdf
    280.6 KB · Views: 42