• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Evolution Riding Suit for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyre kicker

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Evolution Jacket and Pants,waterproof rain suit, winter inners and summer inners,removable back,elbows knee,thigh and hip high density foam protection.

Suit is almost brand new and only outer jacket and trouser have been used twice, winter and summer inner's  and rain kit are all still unused.

If you know anything about Evolution motorcycle clothing you will know how great their quality is and is comparable with BMW clothing.

Jacket is size Mens XYL and Trouser is Mens Short 3L.

Jacket and trouser  have reflective material sewn in as well as waterproof and dust proof air vents that open and close.

This Evolution Suit is as good as BMW gear and is used by professionals doing various motorsport racing disciplines all over the world.

The complete suit is going for only R4500.(I paid over 8.5k for this suit a couple of years ago and if you were to import the suit yourself you would be in for about 15k without the shipping)
I don't have to tell you what the BMW pimp suit will set you back and this is really just as good.

This suit is as good as showroom condition and must be seen to appreciated. :drif:

if you are seriously  interested send me a pm :thumleft:

Attachments

• Evolution Jacket.jpg
    Evolution Jacket.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 226
  • Evolution Jacket  back.jpg
    Evolution Jacket back.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 223
  • Evolution Trouser.jpg
    Evolution Trouser.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Evolution Waterproof inner for Evolution jacket.jpg