• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 2005 Harley Davidson Road King - R125 000 - MINT CONDITION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hey Everyone!

Posting on behalf of a colleague, so take note!  ;)

"Harley Davidson 2005 Road King Classic. Bike in perfect condition with 41770 kms on the clock.  Also comes with remainder of 2 year mechanical warranty with Harley Davidson. Start date 2013/10/08.  Bike also had service with Harley Davidson on this date.  Additionals include XXL Leather jacket, size 10 boots, gloves, 2 x helmets, bike cover and Harley Backpack never used. Reason for sale - not using the bike anymore due to work obligations."

I don't know Harley's at all, but I've seen this one once and I thought it's brand new out the box, condition wise.
It comes with all the bells and whistles, and I really think it is a bargain (bear in mind I don't know Harley's).

Here is a link to the Gumtree ad:
https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-motorcycles-scooters/durbanville/2005-harley+davidson-road-king-classic/1001133413350910196958609

The seller is Eon Swart and his number is 082 318 2677.
I know he's not selling because he has to, but really because he just doesn't get the time anymore.

Any questions, give him a shout or ask me and I'll ask him. ;)

Attachments

• $_20.jpg
    $_20.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 316