• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Husqvarna SM610: EDIT - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
My SM610 is for sale.

2006 model - registered 2005.10.17
Licensed till 2016.06.30
Approximately 30 000 km (new instrument cluster fitted).

Get on and have a blast - all the issues associated with these bikes (e.g timing chain, airbox, rubber cylinder mount, etc) has already been taken care off - https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=189340.0

Tyres, chain, etc all good. All electronics work 100%. Brakes are simply awesome. New rear brake pads fitted, battery replaced a little while ago. This should tell you that the bike has been lovingly maintained

Great power.....it pulls like a .........(insert appropriate expletive here). They are tough too - Scrat has done a few Amageza's on his converted SM.

Now the sales pitch -

Most fun bike I ever had and converted me to a Husqvarna fan for life. Selling this one for two reasons - I have another project SM610 that I want to do a showbike quality restoration on and I want to add another type of bike - a long distance tourer - to my current stable.

I will take the new owner through the bike from front to back as this is a true enthusiast's bike.

Comes with all paperwork - non of that sh@t about having no papers or not sure where they are. Owners manual and full sized plate included - I unfortunately do not have a spare set of keys.

R 34 000 neg if sold off this forum for a limited time before I go to Scumtree and then I will up the price just for the aggregation of having to deal with those scammers.

You will not find a bike in this condition for a better price elsewhere.

Dadrob and Bikeholic has already expressed interest - Dadrob contact me to arrange a viewing as soon as possible. Bikeholic will get the next chance and then it will be open gates - first one with the cash takes it.

Even though there is a temporary placeholder for the above gents, if you interested please feel free to contact me for a viewing and test ride.

Ok enough chinwag you should be able to get a good idea from the pics below.

Cheers

Attachments

• Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 310
  • Right rear.jpg
    Right rear.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Right front.jpg
    Right front.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 307