• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - OBERON CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDERS FOR ALL KTM LC8 ENGINES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I am bringing in another batch of OBERON CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDERS for all KTM LC8 engines - they will be here on 22 September 2016

PRICE is R3200 each (clutch slave cylinder PLUS mount) including shipping to you anywhere in RSA.

They are available in many different colours (BLACK, BLUE, GOLD, SILVER, RED, ORANGE and TITANIUM look) and really are the quintessential upgrade  to any LC8 powered KTM - Heddles and I have had them fitted to our SEs, SMs and ADVs for the last two years and they have performed magnificently without any hint of leaking fluid - AND they give a lighter and smoother clutch action

They are a doddle to fit and work on any and all LC8 motors - 950 Adventure, 950 SE, 990 Adventure, 990 Super Duke, 990 SMT,  1190 Adventure, 1290 Super Duke, etc

Please add your name to the list below if you are interested - I will contact you via PM to confirm your order - I will require at least a 50% deposit from you via EFT to secure your order before I lay out the moolah to buy these things (and the balance payable before I send it to you).

KTM LC8 Clutch Slave Cylinder

Oberon Performance clutch slave cylinder for LC8 KTM. Designed to improve the efficiency and looks of the original clutch slave cylinder for LC8 engines. Designed to improve the efficiency and looks of the original clutch slave cylinder. The internal piston design and seal have been drastically enhanced to prevent leaks and leave a smoother clutch action. CNC machined from T6 billet alloy for lightness, strength and eye-catching looks. Seven fantastic colours to choose from. Everything you need is included in the kit including full instructions and is ready to fit.

Our piston seals are manufactured from special Viton rubber which is frozen and then CNC machined with a 'U' profile which is specifically for hydraulic use, in addition the piston itself is guided by our unique back-plate to prevent piston wear and maintain correct alignment within the slave unit, and this ultimately gives a smoother lever action and prolongs product life. The piston has been designed to reduce lever effort, further increasing feel and reducing rider fatigue.

KTM LC8 Mounting Plate

Mounting plate for all LC8 KTM Slave Cylinders, this product replaces the OEM plastic version. The Billet aluminium version produced by Oberon Performance will improve the mounting of either the original Slave Cylinder or the Oberon replacement KTM Clutch Slave Cylinder. Additionally due to the natural heat dissipation of the alloy used in the plate, a cooler running condition will prevail allowing a better clutch operation and more reliable performance.

Attachments

• 1 KTM_Clutch_Slave_Cylinder_Front_Orange_Standard.jpg
    1 KTM_Clutch_Slave_Cylinder_Front_Orange_Standard.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 2 KTM_Clutch_Slave_Cylinder_Rear_Orange_Standard.jpg
    2 KTM_Clutch_Slave_Cylinder_Rear_Orange_Standard.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 366
  • KTM-Slave-Plate-Section.jpg
    KTM-Slave-Plate-Section.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 363