• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS:Autocom Super Pro Automatic motorcycle communication and entertainment system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAmBer

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
The flagship model designed and destined for bikers who won’t compromise. It allows communication between rider and pillion, and (with the addition of a radio), to/from other vehicles/bikes. Connect your phone, GPS and music simultaneously.

The SPA boasts high output speakers giving incredible sound quality and clarity; tested to over 280km/h.

An additional AUX input offers the rider and passenger independence while riding together. The passenger has the freedom to listen to their own choice of music or connect to their own phone.

Incorporating ANS (ambient noise sensing) technology, the SPA constantly monitors external noise levels and automatically adjusts the volume of the audio and speech to compensate. The SPA transforms every ride into a truly remarkable journey.

SPA systems are bike powered and manufactured to the highest standards. The unit's light weight and super slim design ensure they are easily installed under a seat or in a tank bag.

This deal:
* Autocom’s flagship SPA system
* Handlebar mounted PTT/VOX switch (Part 2388)
* Headsets excluded (sorry, fitted and lost with my old helmets)

Features:
* Bike powered, all wired
* Full duplex protocol so rider and passenger talk naturally
* Individual volume/fader controls give maximum enjoyment for users
* ANS technology that automatically compensates for external noise
* Crystal clear communication with 99% of noise being rejected
* 5 inputs (passenger, mobiles, music source, GPS and bike to bike)
* Passenger enjoys their own music or phone connection
* No "dropped connections", all devices are permanently connected
* Instantaneous switching between devices without any time delays
* High quality, water resistant cables/connectors allow everyday use
* Robust, industry-standard DIN connectors.

The unit works perfectly. It's been in storage for over 2 years; I don't ride with any passengers anymore and figured I'd rather sell it than let it sit on the shelf. I'm asking for R2200 on Gumtree. But for the 'dogs... R2000!

Attachments

• 20130721_193933.jpg
    20130721_193933.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 76