• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Gaerne SG12 size 13 (US) SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinusBez

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Hi guys and ladies,

Selling my Gaerne SG12 boots size 13 (US). My normal shoe is a 11,5 or 12 and the 13 fits really well. I went with these due to the size of the toe box, my original interest was was SIDI at the time but its toe box is too narrow for my big foot.

It has signs of use but then again it is an MX boot.

Reluctantly selling for R 4500 or happy to listen what you think is fair. All the clips and everything works perfect, no treading is coming off stuff like that, basically like a bought them with the difference of being 'broken in' and dirty.
I'm selling because I don't ride anymore and don't anticipate to do the type of riding that will require these boots again in the future hence letting them go to somebody who will use them.

Send me text, call, whatever your preference to 0824405513. I live in Sunward Park Boksburg JHB area.
First cash or eft cleared is yours, happy to do the dibs system here on WD

Tinus

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 145