• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Fugly - KLR 650 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kartoem

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
My beloved Fugly is looking for a good new home. This iconic 2004 model, KLR 650 has only 79 038 km on the clock. She is not new, but a reliable runner, starts first time every time and ready for any adventure ride. Doohhicky Thingy done. Has a brand-new battery and the tires are as good as new.

There is a couple of extras as shown on the pics. 2x Oxford soft panniers(panier racks fitted to bike) and a hard topbox and some odds and ends in spares. Crash bars, bark busters and usb charging point. I am the second owner of this bike which I bought from a fellow dog on this forum,

I am in the process of reducing my fleet and she has sadly been standing idle in my office for some time. Asking R27 000. Registration papers in my possession and licensed until May 2024. PM or WhatApp me on Oh74 124 995Four if you are interested.
Bike4.jpeg

Attachments

• Bike 1.jpeg
    Bike 1.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Bike2.jpeg
    Bike2.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Bike5.jpeg
    Bike5.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Speedo3.jpeg