• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Givi Airflow Screen - Triumph Tiger 800

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark250gp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
It's a Givi AF 6401 that came with the bike, I've fitted the original screen because I dont like how the Givi looks. It's still in as new condition with all the brackets and fixings and no scratches.

Fits TIGER 800 __ 800 XC __ 800 XR (11 > 17)

Specific sliding wind-screen transparent, Airflow. Maximum height 60,5 cm (12 cm of extension) width 45,5 cm
not compatible on version with a height adjustable windshield / complete with specific fitting kit / to be mounted instead of the original screen

The Airflow system designed specifically for this make and model motorcycle or scooter offers a unique adjustable windshield system. The upper sliding windshield blade can be raised approximately 7 inches from its lowest setting and is secured using to large and accessible latches. The Airflow system offers excellent wind protection and can be adjusted to suit any riders needs.

Price varies on the internet but it looks like it go's for around R4500.00? I'll take in the region of R 2500.00 or swap for something else bike related or otherwise.