Goosetoob - Canvass Holder/Insert add-on!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
It seems that many of teh WD's that have ordered only the Black Plastic Tool Tube have somehow missed the bus when the announcement or post was made with regard to the add-on's of an insert.

Please note that these do not replace the Tool Tubes - they merely compliment them. It allows for the very easy packing & access of all the stuff you want to put in the Toob - without having to individually unpack the tube contents.

For those that don't know or have indeed missed the original thread............... here's the explanation & pics again.

PLEASE do not post orders here............. PM me directly 'cause I already have a moerse headache trying to track & trace the different posts!

Using 400micron Clear PVC with Khaki canvass ends and zip
22291064.jpg

80774656.jpg

p1090261.jpg

73167637.jpg

PRICING for the inserts as follows:

Clear PVC inserts - R 31.50 each
All other solid canvass (Red, Orange & Khaki) units - R 25.00 each (VERY limited Orange ones left... lekker as emergency beacon!  :mwink:)

So what I will do is to place as many of them into the Tubes before sending them off... will not add to the Tube delivery cost as they are really light!
Postage for the actual Tubes must still be paid by the dawgs – works out around R 20.00 for the envelope that can take 4 inserts  :thumleft: