• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda XRV750 Africa twin very good condition!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
I am selling my  Africa Twin as I want to get a sports tourer.
I use the bike for commuting to college and work everyday as well as a bit of off-road ,it is in very good condition despite a little scratch on the RHS fairing from a light fall I had on gravel before I fitted the crashbars.

Bike is very well looked after,parked in a garage and serviced regurlaly (serviced and carbs were set 3000km ago) new front tyre fitted also 3000km ago,rear tyre still good. All the common AT problems like the rectifier and fuel-pump have been sorted out even before I owned the bike!

Despite the 100K mileage this bike is still very strong and VERY reliable and anyone that knows an Africe Twin knows that this mileage is nothing for these motors!

Bike has over R10000 worth of extra's ( crash-bars,Leo-Vince pipe,bar risers,12v power point,center stand,aerotim wind deflector Givi topbox with brake light system(valued at over R2000),orange headlight protectors AND MORE) bike also comes with a few extra's like a set of off-road tyres,1 set of tubes,set of front brake pads and a workshop manual.

R44000 NEG

Please contact Horea: 0834905357, NO chancers or joy rides!

Attachments

• $T2eC16V,!)UFI,jKTlbHBSd2WJs48!~~48_20.JPG
    $T2eC16V,!)UFI,jKTlbHBSd2WJs48!~~48_20.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 237