Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hi fellow Wild dog members
I am Carlo Moschetta and want to introduce myself.
As a young boy of 7 year old I swung my leg over my first Kawasaki KLX 110 pitbike and was hooked for life , as I grew up I it became such as stress reliever for me ,off the bike spending time with my friends who has the same interests as me and on the bike all my troubles were gone.
I am currently still doing a lot of Motocross riding on my KTM sxf450 2018 but found a new form of riding, my dad introduced adventure riding to me and after I started doing a ride with him every now and then I was recently involved with designing sticker kits for a big adventure riding group(cant disclose more info) and I decided that adventure riding is my next thing ,I had to get involved with the fun my dad has always told me about. I currently have a KTM 690 Adventure R, I have done a few things to the bike that makes it perfect for me (Rally Raid Tanks, FMF pipe, full custom sticker kit to protect my beauty)

I have decided to join the Wilddog gang after my pops told me about it as he is also a Wilddog to meet new people, go new places and have a ball on my bike.