• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kawasaki Versys 1000 to swop or part exchange.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greeny

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
2014 Versys with just under 31 000 k's on the clock. It's a one-owner bike and it has a fsh with some useful extras: Givi Aerotrim screen (brilliant), Touretech centre-stand, Barkbusters, radiator grill and fender x-tender. New chain fitted last month at the 30k service. Bike was mostly used for long distance trips with passenger and it's great at that--wife and I have done a number of 1000+ kilometre days and 400 kays is fairly easily achievable on a tank of 21litres. I've dropped it a couple of times, at walking pace (due to me being a short-arse), and it's survived centre-punching a farmer's prize bull just outside Zastron two years ago (thanks again Trevo!).  So it's got a few scratches but overall is in pretty good condition and runs like a train. It's also been lowered a bit. I had a small alloy screen made up for use in the summer when the big screen wouldn't be needed. And the cat has been removed. Not the one on the seat--the one in the exhaust! We won't be touring on it in the near future so I'd like to get something smaller and more manageable to use around town. Looking at maybe a 650 Versys (new shape), MT07, Triumph twin, Ducati Monster, Hyperstrada 821 or other middleweight of that type for a straight swop or could add a bit of cash--either way. Bike is in Walkerville. Rick 0741619611.

Attachments

• Rick Versys A.jpg
    Rick Versys A.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Rick Versys B.jpg
    Rick Versys B.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Rick Versys C.jpg
    Rick Versys C.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 162
  • Rick Versys 6a.jpg
    Rick Versys 6a.jpg