• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

klr long range tank and luggage rack and other stuff for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennyb

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
hi guys...

i have  a 33  litre tank off my '05 red klr and also an excellent luggage rack and  eagle rl-1 raising links for sale

the kit is all in fine shape and many photos of the luggage rack and tank can be seen on my ride report under

the global ride report section.of this forum.......journey to the equator........

have a look at our ride report anyway !

the tank is as you see it.....offers mighty fine protection in event  of a tumble.......r2600.oo..........

a luggage system

the luggage rack.......an aluminium base that bolts onto the carrier with 2 rip-stop bags.....one on top the other that are affixed to the base  with screws/bolts....this holds about 40 l if necessary and is about 90% waterproof ....even in the worst rains....it straps down tight and compact and was pretty comfortable to ride with....reasonably secure and quite lightweight

.......2 dirtbags ranger side pannier racks and 1 dirtbag.....carry capacity approx 10 litre..
see on the ride report.......dirtbags on my sons bike and locally made soft panniers on mine

........eagle rl-1 suspension raising links.....
stiffens up the suspension and raises things up a bit...
made the back syuspension quite adequate for us carrying those heavy loads

this whole lot...the luggage system ....r2550.oo

everything thing is negotiable....i am in p.e.

please  phone me if interested          ken    0823864135

Latest posts