• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 690 SM wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredRudolph

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Royal Enfield (all models)
Original KTM 690 Super Motard rims. I bought these rims to covert my 2011 enduro R for better on road performance.
The wheels are complete including tires and hubs, disc rotors and everything needed for the conversion.
The tires are 80 percent new. I changed to this setup due to my commute on tar everyday.
In the mean time I bought an African Twin and now I want to sell all the extras on the bike before I sell the bike itself.
I paid more than 800 dollars per wheel excluding tires. I am not sure if there is a demand for this type of thing in SA, but I would be happy to get at least some of the money back.
Offers around R10 000 would be great.
I am a South African that work and live in Qatar. I will be in Cape town from the 22 July for 6 days and then again in JHB sometime middel August.
If someone is keen bring the wheels along. I don't spend much time on the site but you can reach me on whatsapp +974 74747526 or email.  [email protected]
Some pics are from the wheels on my bike and some are from the net

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.14.33 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.14.33 PM.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 155
  • front wheel.png
    front wheel.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 152
  • rim.JPG
    rim.JPG
    372.1 KB · Views: 150
  • bike.png